BOOK NOW !
Waiver and Release of Liability
Please sign to indicate your agreement to each of the following:
Archery Battles LLC (“Archery Battles” – this means Archery Battles and its owners, employees, staff, partners, contractors, etc.) rents and provides use of foam archery arrows with arrows (“Arrow Tag”) designed to shoot other players, (collectively together, “Equipment”), under the brand names Archery Battles.
The Archery Battles Battles Assumption of Risk and Warning of Risk Waiver and Release of Claims (“Assumption &
1. I understand that participating in a Archery Battles event is a potentially hazardous activity and that there are inherent risks.
Management assumes no responsibility for injury. Play at your own risk.
2. I agree not to participate unless I am medically and physically able, which I am solely responsible to determine.
3. I agree to abide by any decision of an official relative to my ability to safely participate, which decision is at the sole
discretion of the referee and I agree that lack of a decision does not create any liability whatsoever.
4. I assume all risks associated with competing in Archery Battles’ events, including, but not limited to, slips, falls, contact with
other participants, negligent or warranted acts of other participants, any defects or condition of premises, or color zones, the
effects of the weather including: high heat, cold temperatures, storms and/or humidity. All such risks being known, assumed
and appreciated by me.
5. I agree that Archery Battles is not responsible for any personal items or property that are lost, stolen, stained or damaged at
or during the event.
6. I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical
professionals may deem appropriate. This Assumption and Release extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way
connected with, the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency. Participant maintains
sufficient insurance or resources for the treatment of any injury.
7. I understand and agree that pets ( Service Pets Included) are not permitted to accompany me in the event, and children under the age of 8 are not permitted to participate or accompany me in the event.
8. I grant permission to Archery Battles, its affiliates, and sponsors to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any
other record of this event for any purpose including, but not limited to, promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any
and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event are the sole property of Archery Battles.
9. I understand that all payments are final with no refunds.
10. The Archery Battles officials reserve the right in any event of emergency or local or national disaster to cancel this event
and in the event of cancellation or change there is no refund of deposit.
11. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for
all people, equipment and facilities and cooperative, positive participation. Archery Battles may dismiss, without refund,
anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects an event, a person, a facility or property of any type or kind.
12. I agree to indemnify Archery Battles, its affiliates and assigns from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part
by my actions.
13. I assume risk of wild animals and insects that may be present on the field.
14. I assume responsibility for any damage or injury to others caused by my failure to follow rules and instructions.
15. I understand that NO alcohol or drugs are permitted prior to or during game play. Participation will be refused to play if
alcohol or drugs have been consumed.
16. I understand that while playing glow in the dark dodge ball, I assume all risk to injury and the liability thereof due to getting hit with a ball or running into other players or objects that I may be able to see or not.
All participants – Waiver & Release of all claims and assumptions of risk
I acknowledge that the activities I participate in using the Equipment are potentially dangerous and that I could be injured or even killed, but I accept them anyway and assume all risks broadly associated with such activities and Equipment (including, but not limited to, the inherent dangers of the Equipment and activities, the gross negligence or intentional acts of any person including , Archery Battles, Its employees, contractors, partners, affiliates, myself, or other participants, inadequate wearing apparel, dangerous ground conditions, natural causes, and all other causes of injury, damage, or loss). If I am injured or receive property damage or loss, I will not make any claim against Archery Battles, or its owners, employees, contractors, affiliates and agents. I will also indemnify (reimburse) Archery Battles if any other person makes a claim against it for anything I did.
1. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I may have (or which may accrue to me) as a result of participating in these activities against Archery Battles or any of its affiliates, including its owners, managers, officers and employees, the officials, agents, volunteers, sponsors,contractors, and the owners and operators of the venue (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Administrators”). Participants registering for the event, programs/activities must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities/programs.
2. I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in Archery Battles’ events, and I voluntarily and knowingly agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I may sustain as a result of said participation.
3. I have been informed that using the Equipment may lead to heat exhaustion or other injuries and conditions associated with the weather, specifically heat. I accept this risk. It is my responsibility to stop use of the Equipment at the first signs of exhaustion and drink fluids.
4.I will be responsible for using the Equipment provided for its intended use and only under the instruction and direct supervision of a Archery Battles staff member. I agree to abide by all staff instructions at all times or I may be removed from such activities without a refund.
5. If I use the Equipment in any activities not directly associated with its intended use or not under the instruction and direct supervision of a Archery Battles staff member, I will be fully responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to the equipment because of me, at the discretion of Archery Battles, and I agree to reimburse Archery Battles for damages incurred.
6. I understand that there are no medical services or insurance provided to me through Archery Battles. In the event that I require medical attention or medical attention is called for me by anyone else, I assume all costs and liability for such services and will not seek reimbursement from Archery Battles or any of its affiliates.
7. I will not be permitted to use the Equipment while consuming any alcohol or drugs or having recently consumed any alcohol or drugs, at the discretion of Archery Battles. In any such case, I will not be entitled to any refund.
8. I understand that the land and property that Archery Battles uses to conduct its activities may not be owned or vetted by Archery Battles, and that because Archery Battles may not be familiar with any dangerous conditions, it has no duty to warn me.
9. At the sole discretion of Archery Battles, the Equipment will not be used in adverse weather conditions including, but not limited to, heavy or consistent rain, thunder or lighting, or high winds or unsatisfactory field conditions including, but not limited to, mud, rough terrain, or obstructed surfaces. I agree to abide by the refund and postponement policies of Archery Battles.
10. Archery Battles reserves the right to charge me a cleanup fee, at its sole discretion, if I spoil the Equipment beyond normal wear and tear, including but not limited to vomit, excessive mud, blood, or any other substance that requires Archery Battles to extensively clean or repair the Equipment before its next use.
11. The Equipment may not be suitable for persons of certain heights or weights. Archery Battles reserves the right to deny use of the Equipment to any person who may not safely fit into or use the Equipment. I agree to abide by the refund policies of Archery Battles in this situation.
12. I have been given access to Archery Battles’s full policies. I affirm I have read them, or chosen not to have read them but accept them anyway, and I agree to abide by all policies stated therein.
13. By providing my email in this form, I agree to receive news and updates from Archery Battles. Archery Battles will not sell my information or send spam. I can opt out of receiving news at any time by notifying Archery Battles.
14. I hereby release my image to Archery Battles to use for promotional purposes only. I acknowledge that Archery Battles may use my image for promotional purposes without my permission or knowledge.
15. I, for myself and my heirs, do hereby fully release and forever discharge Archery Battles and the Administrators from any and all claims for injuries, including death or incapacity, illness, damages, expenses or loss that I may suffer arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the Archery Battles event, including injuries caused or associated with the transportation to and from the event.
16. I do not have any mental, physical, or any other health condition that may make my participation in activities using the Equipment inadvisable or dangerous.
17. I agree that I am solely responsible for determining if I am physically fit and/or skilled for the event or activities contemplated by this Assumption and Release. It is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant or disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury or impairment, to consult a physician prior to undertaking any physical activity. I understand that I am instructed to not participate if I have a pre-existing injury or condition that prevents safe play or is at risk of re-occurrence during play.
*IF THE PARTICIPANT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST READ THE FOLLOWING AND SIGN FOR THE MINOR: I, the parent or guardian of the below-named participant (“Minor”), give my permission for Minor’s participation in the above activities and use of the Equipment, represent that the Minor is in good physical and mental condition, and acknowledge that I have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the terms herein (such terms being interpreted as if they applied to me and the Minor) and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the Minor.
IF YOU ARE OVER 18 and are the player participating in the game, then please put N/A in all of the Guardian
Thanks for submitting!